VP of Product – e-commerce
This role is based in Munich.
Our client is seeking a visionary, commercially-minded VP of Product to lead the Product development/management of their consumer-facing e-commerce business.
Reporting directly to an inspirational CEO you’re working on an already profitable e-commerce business much loved by its loyal customers, but much can be done to delight the customer further and win new ones.
You’ll have a mix of technical acumen and an eye for beautiful design that excites the user in this highly visual business – a mixture of arts and science.
You’ll be familiar with latest product development tools and techniques in the march for personalisation and online optimisation and can demonstrate excellence and growth success in previous product development projects in the online consumer or e-commerce space.
You have an excellent understanding of mobile product development
You bring the WOW! factor to the customer experience.
This role will appeal to you if:
- You want full control of the Product team with wider Leadership influence on growth and direction – the ability to impact.
- You would enjoy working with a private equity-backed venture which is working towards a clear exit strategy in 3-4 years’ time, (great experience to gain in this space if you don’t already have it)
- You like to work in an International environment with a low ego culture (the business is part of a more International Group)
- You like the flexibility to try new product innovations – see what works, break things, retain what works and move on.
- You are a start-up veteran looking for their next hands-on challenge with a clear goal
- You like to be immersed across business functions, not siloed.
- Fluent German is essential
If you want to know more please don’t hesitate to get in touch for an informal discussion around how we would position you for success with our client.