Associate Director of Digital Enterprise Solutions - Up to £65k + exceptional benefits
You will work closely with agency teams to help define, develop and deliver marketing and media measurement dashboards and digital attribution modeling projects for use with internal agency teams and their clients. You will scope and define project work and approach and manage the team and project deliverables.
You are a primary point of contact so should be able to develop strong internal relationships with agency relationship leaders and managers.
As the enterprise solution expands you will be given additional responsibility for managing additional team members.
• 5+ years of related work experience with 3+ years of managerial experience
• Strong knowledge of advertising/media practices with particular emphasis on Digital Media and overall Media Operations
• Strong knowledge of Marketing/Media reporting and associated KPIs, data sources, and data processing requirements
• Ability to work and manage projects independently
• Experience of digital attribution modeling would be a distinct advantage
• Experience/Comfort being part of a small/specialized capability and working to build strong relationships with fellow employees from other capabilities within that region
• Experience managing projects of 3+ months in duration and with project teams consisting of 2+ individuals
• Experience gathering and documenting business and functional requirements in support of a project
• Experience working with teams comprised of a variety of skills (media experience, digital analytics, technology experience, database experience, project management experience)
• Strong preference for individuals who have Media Performance Reporting experience and/or Business Analysis (Business Analyst/System Analyst) experience and/or Management Consulting experience